20 (Volume 4)
White, Pale Turquoise, Pale Gold
Mouth Mask, Purse
Aurelia Mazarine is a member of Team ALGA and a fourth year at Shade Academy as of Volume 4. Her emblem, a hawk-like mask with ribbons, and aura are both pale gold, and her weapon of choice are her Dual Dust Bayonet Shotguns (DDBS) named Singular Salvation.
She belongs to Emerald Rose.
Aurelia has pale white skin with a small scar across the left side of her forehead, long pale blonde hair with strips of strawberry worn in loose twintail ringlets, and dark brown eyes.
Aurelia wears a white backless dress with an asymmetrical layered skirt and pale turquoise ribbons laced over her shoulders and back, white elbow-length arm warmers with pale turquoise ribbons laced up them, and a pale turquoise ribbon tied around her hips. She wears white toeless tights, pale turquoise wedges laced up her calves, and a pale turquoise purse with her emblem printed on it worn across her torso. She wears white gun holsters strapped to her hip ribbon and a white mouth mask.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Singular Salvation are Dual Dust Bayonet Shotguns (DDBS) that Aurelia made during combat school. They have a simple appearance, the normal look for shotguns, just with a bayonet attached to the end of each. One of the shotguns uses Fire Dust while the other uses Ice Dust, with both packing a very powerful punch upon impact.
Rejuvenate is Aurelia's Semblance, which allows her to 'rejuvenate' her lost aura. She has to make physical contact with a person, which allows her to draw out their aura and use it to refuel her own. However, she is unable to transfer too much aura at once and it only works on one person at a time. Her hair turns a golden white when she uses her Semblance.
- Her favorite food is dark chocolate, mainly for how bitter it is.
- Her favorite drink is dark hot chocolate.
- Her favorite flower is the ageratum.
- She suffers from sadistic personality disorder, causing her to act with a cruel, manipulative, aggressive, and demeaning attitude towards others.
- She has never been contacted by either of her parents and assumes that her mother disowned her and keeps her father from coming into contact with her. Even so, she hopes to tell her father about all of the new experiences she's had someday.
- Her emblem is a direct nod to her 'double-personality', as it were, although it used to be the same as her mother's. She changed it to what it currently is once she left Atlas.
- She is panromantic/pansexual.
- Aurelia is the feminine form of Aurelius, a Roman family name which was derived from Latin Aureus meaning "golden, gilded"
- Mazarine is French for a "deep blue color"