Fatebreaker MK II Edit
- Wielder: Aurum Segen
- Maker/Smith: Ash Westwind and Celeste Burne
- Type: Revolving-Ballistics Heater Shield, or RBHS. Alternately, Ballistic Buckler.
- Weapon Derivation: A small heater shield, plus “it’s also a gun.”
- Form 1: Guard-Enforced Revolver. That is, a hand-cannon with a large metal plate (similar to a small buckler) guarding the outer right side, to protect the hand and wrist holding it. Steel with gold designs; Aurum’s symbol is at the center. Engraved in gold on the left side of the barrel is the phrase "Forge your own Path."
- Form 2: Ballistic Heater Shield. Upon applying pressure to a button, metal plates expand out from the disc to form a heater shield with the point at Aurum’s elbow, with bands that slide out to hold it in place. The tip of the revolver’s barrel barely shows beyond the flat end of the shield. Aurum’s symbol is visible in the shield’s center.
- Holstered/Sheathed Appearance: Rests at Aurum's right hip on a second belt, beside his sword's sheath.
- Features/Capabilities: Useful at any range shorter than long. Capable of using dust rounds, and of withstanding blows of great strength, including high-power rifle shots.
- Usage: Mainly used to parry attacks, finish enemies, or to draw enemy attention (read: aggro/hate). Right-hand use only.
- Ammunition: 5 .500 Magnum rounds per mag. Able to use Dust rounds, but usually does not due to the already high cost.
- Planned/Possible Upgrades: Adjustments to fit better; eventual changes to increase magazine size and range.
- Notes: Forged by Ash Westwind, as a get-well gift after Aurum’s previous Fatebreaker has its barrel shattered. Planning assisted by Celeste Burne, since she knows Aurum well enough to help Ash perfect it for him, and one Ruby Rose in passing (she helped with a hitch in the transformation process).
Fatebreaker MK I Edit
This weapon has been broken and decommissioned.
- Wielder: Aurum Segen
- Maker/Smith: Store-bought, custom modifications
- Type: Revolver/Hand-Canon
- Weapon Derivation: S&W Model 500, a .500 magnum revolver.
- Form 1: Large revolver with 6-round magazine, with gold spirals inlaid on the hand-grip, receiver, and barrel.
- Holstered/Sheathed Appearance: Holstered at the small of Aurum’s back on a belt that holds spare rounds.
- Usage: Mainly used to parry attacks, finish enemies, or to draw enemy attention (read: aggro/hate). Wielded in Aurum’s right hand.
- Features/Capabilities: Useful at any range but very long.
- Ammunition: .500 Magnum rounds. Able to use Dust rounds, but usually does not due to the already high cost.
- Upgrades: Adds a compensator on Ash’s advice. This weapon eventually broke during Aurum's time at Beacon.
- Notes: Name based off of Aurum’s belief that "Fate" does not exist. This version of the weapon broke during Aurum's first year at Beacon, and was replaced by his Fatebreaker MK II.