43 (Volume 4)
Dark Brown, Black, Blue, Violet
Necklace, Ring, Earring
Guiying Li (丽 桂英, Li Guiying), also referred to as Li, is a florist in Mistral and the one who taught Dahlia Droll all about flora. He's friends with her father, both of whom used to be on the same team as huntsman. His emblem, a bouquet of flowers, and aura are both violet and his weapon of choice used to be his .
He belongs to Emerald Rose.
Guiying has light brown skin with giraffe horns on the top of his head, long blue violet hair worn in a messy loose ponytail, and green-white eyes.
Guiying's florist wear is a white button-up with long flared cuff sleeves and the top left mostly open, a dark brown belt with faded denim skinny jeans, and dark brown ankle boots. He wears a faded green apron with his emblem stitched onto the front and dark brown leather gloves.
Guiying's everyday wear is a long-sleeved dark brown button-up with the top left mostly open, black trousers with a dark brown belt, and black derby shoes. He wears a long necklace with blue and violet feathers on the end, a silver ring on his middle right finger, and an emerald stud earring on his left ear.
Abilities and PowersEdit
- His favorite food is chicken and dumplings.
- His favorite drink is chai mocha latte.
- His favorite flower is the garland.
- He is biromantic/demisexual.
- Guiying is from Chinese 桂 (guì) meaning "laurel, cassia, cinnamon" combined with 英 (yīng) meaning "flower, petal, brave, hero"
- Li is from Chinese 理 (lǐ) meaning "reason, logic", 立 (lì) meaning "stand, establish", 黎 (lí) meaning "black, dawn", 力 (lì) meaning "power, capability, influence" (which is usually only masculine) or 丽 (lì) meaning "beautiful" (usually only feminine)