Full plate armor
Lila Ashworth is a huntress and former member of team RSLG, she is currently employed as a first year math teacher for Signal Academy
Her dad owns a grocery store and her mom is a math teacher, she enrolled in combat school in an attempt to escape the monotony of her life. She then met Grey, Rouge, and Rost during the beacon initiation and decided to settle for being a normal person surrounded by special ones. Thus, she elected to befriend the three of them.
During the patrol mission that separated Grey from the rest of the team, she was the first one to spot the horde of Grimm, but failed to warn the others in time, resulting in Grey being injured and left behind. By the time they found Grey, he had already been living in the village for almost 2 months, she was moderately disappointed to lose a friend and teammate, but figured it was his own choice if he wanted to stay behind.
Fairly ordinary, she is friendly and likable but not confrontational and quite passive in general. Fairly reserved and prefers to read over other more exciting activities.
medium length black hair worn in a bun, wears full plate armor in combat with a magnetic mount for her weapon on the back.
While teaching she wears a medium grey pant suit.
Skills and Equipment Edit
- Grosste Schutz (German, trusted protector)
- Maker/Smith: Lila Ashworth
- Type: Kite Sheath Dagger Sword (KSLS)
- Weapon Derivation: kite shield, Colichemerde
- Holstered/Inactive Form: stored sheathed on her back
- Form 1: a colichemerde and extended length kite shield
- Form 2: sword blade retracts to dagger length for parrying and closed quarters
- Usage: fairly standard style of swordplay, with the exception of the abnormal weapon combination
- Planned/Possible Upgrades: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
- Notes: part of the most generic character ever conceived
- Type: Physical
- Purpose: Offensive
- Short description: Users strength increases proportional to current aura reserve while active
- Visual effect: glowing lines of aura spread out over their limbs
- Range: Personal
- General limitations: constant drain on aura while in use means strength will continuously drop
ability(s) (if any): increases users physical strength and resilience 10 times while at peak aura, with level decreasing gradually as reserve depletes. As strength drops, aural drain also slows.
- Dust interaction (lightning): further enhances strength boost by acting as secondary energy source
Is, by design, as ordinary and generic as possible.