Volcano Rabbit Faunus
18 (Volume 4)
Black, Luminous Red, Chocolate
Magnolia Bonbon is a member of Team PMKS and second year student at Haven Academy as of Volume 4. Her emblem, a rabbit with a magnolia-shaped negative space on its stomach, and aura are both chocolate-colored, and her weapons of choice are her Dual Ballistic High Heels (DBHH) named Thunderstrike.
She belongs to Emerald Rose.
Magnolia has light brown skin with maroon volcano rabbit ears on the top of her head, maroon hair worn in a chignon bun, and electric blue eyes.
Magnolia wears a black dress with only the left sleeve, which ends in a sparkly luminous red ruffled flare, with the dress itself ending the same and sloping down from the left to the right. Her emblem is printed on the small of the back and she wears a black metal necklace and bracelet on her right wrist.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Thunderstrike are Dual Ballistic High Heels (DBHH) that Magnolia made during combat school. They're sparkly bright red stiletto heels with black straps around the ankles. The actual weapons are strapped to the back of the heels: two dark red revolvers with black embellishments that shoot with a thrusting motion from the leg. One of the revolvers shoots Lightning Dust bullets, while the other shoots Fire Dust bullets.
- Her favorite food is any chocolate-covered food, such as strawberries or cake pops.
- Her favorite drink is strawberry milk.
- Her favorite flower is the magnolia.
- She suffers from restrictive food intake disorder, which causes her consumption of food to be limited based on the food's appearance, smell, taste, texture, or a past negative experience with the food.
- She suffers from social anxiety disorder, causing her to have considerable distress and impaired ability to function in some parts of her daily life. She has suffered from this from a very young age, mostly due to her RFID.
- She is demiromantic/demisexual.
- Her design is based off of the Tango dance.
- Magnolia is a large genus of about 210 flowering plant species in the subfamily Magnolioideae of the family Magnoliaceae and may be pink or white
- Bonbon refers to any of several types of sweets, especially small candies coated in chocolate