18 (Volume 4)
Grayish Rose, Goldenrod, Black
Graying platinum blonde
Phusia Ube is the leader of Team PMKS and a second year student at Haven Academy as of Volume 4. Her emblem, a dove sitting under a parasol, and aura are both grayish rose, and her weapon of choice is her Ballistic Dust Rapier Parasol (BHSP) named Soulsliver.
She belongs to Emerald Rose.
Phusia has fair skin, graying platinum blonde hair worn in a high ponytail with another hair tie at the end, and rose pink eyes.
Phusia wears an open grayish rose haori with a goldenrod koi fish design on the bottom, a black tank top with her emblem printed in the bottom front left, black cut-off shorts, grayish rose stirrup-styled thigh-highs with a goldenrod knee warmer on her right knee, and wooden getas with grayish rose straps and metal strips nailed onto the bottom of the teeth.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Soulsliver is a Ballistic Dust Rapier Parasol (BHSP) that Phusia made during combat school. It has a normal outward appearance, with a light purple paper canopy with metal supports and a metal pole. The end of the parasol is shaped like that of the end of rapier, which can be pulled out, revealing a rapier infused with Ice Dust hidden inside the pole of the parasol. The top of the parasol has a gun barrel attached to it, with the end being capped off a silver spike that has to be removed to fire. The trigger for the gun is hidden under the canopy up near the supports and on the other side of the trigger is a removable section of the pole that stores the ammunition, which mostly consists of Lightning Dust bullets.
- Her favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs.
- Her favorite drink is hot chocolate.
- Her favorite flower is the hellebore.
- She has ADHD, causing her to have difficulty paying attention or controlling her behavior.
- She is homoromantic/asexual.
- Her design is loosely based off of the Umbrella dance.
- Phusia is a misspelling of Fuchsia, a vivid purplish red color, named after the color of the flower of the fuchsia plant
- Dioscorea alata, known as purple yam and many other names, is a species of yam, a tuberous root vegetable. The tubers are usually bright lavender in color, hence the common name, but they may sometimes be white